Enjoy anywhere with JBL OnTour IBT Portable Speaker
Enjoy movies, music and games anywhere. With Bluetooth and mic built in to chat or talk through the Speakerphone with a stand so you can watch the iPad or Tablet, both vertically and horizontally with battery JBL OnTour iBT can be played on any device via Bluetooth and iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Smartphone, MP3, laptop or desktop with a crystal clear sound and powerful style that JBL anywhere.
Click here for the full detail and the 50% off discount price of JBL OnTour IBT Portable Speaker @ Amazon (limited time)
It also connects directly to the player via the stereo mini-jack JBL On Tour iBT has four Odyssey speakers deliver full-Challenge. Systems and DSP, which provides detailed sound in a 360 degree portable audio compact JBLOn Tour iBT using the latest Bluetooth technology to optimize data transmission via wireless music with. Apple devices to enjoy music no matter where you live to get you through the JBL On Tour iBT.
- Works with iPad 2, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod Touch, and many devices through Bluetooth that supports A2DP and AVRCP.
- High performance, single, two-channel sound system.
- Easy to use with touch.
- The latest Bluetooth technology to provide maximum benefit to stream music via a wireless device from Apple.
- The stand is adjustable to six different perspectives for viewing or iPad Tablet, both vertically and horizontally.
- Digital amplifier coupled with DSP.
- Batteries AA 4 pack for playing music continuously for 5 hour
- The built-in microphone lets you chat or talk through the Speakerphone and acoustic systems. So you can talk clearly.
- Work as a battery or power supply system including a Multi Voltage.
- A USB port for charging a power supply to the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch on the work of the house.
- Input Requirements: Bluetooth with A2DP, HFP components or stereo mini-jack 3.5 mm (1/8 “).
- Driver: JBLOdyssey neodymium drivers 4 itself.
- Power: 8 watts per channel.
- Frequency Response: 100Hz – 20kHz.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 150 mm (6 “) x 65 mm (2-1/2″) x 150 mm (6 “).
- Impedance:> 10k ohms.
- Signal to noise ratio:> 80dB.
- Power requirements: 100V – 230VAC.
- Weight: 0.6kg (1.3 pounds).